Saturday, May 18, 2013
A United Methodist Congregation
If you would like to give to Munsey Church there are many ways you can contribute. Offerings are taken at all five worship services. You can also mail your contribution to the church or you can give online.
Use electronic transfers from your checking or savings, account, a debit card or charge to your credit card, to make Church donations, pay registrations or preschool fees.
Click the appropriate button below to make donations or payments
CREDIT CARD USERS: Remember that the Church receives 97% of the amount charged to your card; the other 3% pays the credit card company fees. You are invited to cover the service charge.
You may sign up for an automatic bank draft from your checking account (ACH Debit). For information on automatic drafts, please contact Bonnie Lundy, Finance Secretary, 461-8070 ext. 218 or email@example.com.
Stock gifts are another means of giving to your church. Your financial adviser can help you with gifts of stock, and we ask that you please notify the finance office in advance when doing so.
Memorials to the church are a wonderful way to remember someone. Memorials can be sent to the church, P.O. Box 1336, Johnson City, TN 37605-1336.
Thank you for your generous support of Munsey Memorial United Methodist Church. Your gifts are always appreciated and allow the mission and ministries of Munsey Church to be carried out.